Thursday, 19 July 2012

Testimonials | Payza Reviews


What Payza Client Think About Payza |Testimonials

Hi Payza,
First of all I would like to thank you a lot for crediting my money on my account. I made a mistake for sending it to a third party but I followed your instructions, that's why everything is well now.
To all of you guys having a problem here in Payza, just wait and have patience but don't forget to have constant communication with them. Payza is resolving every issue here. Number 1 lesson learned here is to never make a bank wire to a third party or else you will get into trouble just like me. But if things happen, Payza will absolutely correct that problem but they are facing a lot of work loads on support that's why it will take some time to resolve it. But believe me every issue here will be resolved.
By the way Payza, can you give compensation or salary increase to your employee Marco? He's doing his job well under pressured work.

Thanks again Payza,

-Ryan J.
I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me. I really appreciate it.
Kind regards,
-Himal


1 comment:

  1. 8 Customer Reviews of Payza
    Juan wrote on July 9, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    Trouble to sign in or tranfer fund? What to do please?
    I have registered payza. but when I tried to teransfer $100 into my account. it stops me doing it. There is no way to fix it.
    Juan wrote on July 9, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    If passward is wrong, are there ways to fix it? or any thing wrong with my bank accout that I used for registering my payza account. how to fix it please?
    Edward wrote on July 19, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    I tried funding my payza account and two weeks later, still no funds. The customer service is very very poor. I will not advise anyone to use this service
    Okezie wrote on July 19, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    I have been waiting for €100 wire transfer into my Payza account to reflect since 6/6/2012. I am worried about losing this money.
    Okezie wrote on July 19, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    I have been waiting for a €100 wire transfer into my Payza account to reflect since 6/6/2012. I am worried about losing this money.
    Aleyda wrote on July 20, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    I have a pending deposit since 6/26/12 and still not showing in my balance.
    Zolt wrote on July 25, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    I mailed two money order deposits of $1,500 and $500 on June 30, 2012 and July 3, 2012. The first deposit of $1,500 was cleared 5 days later but the second one HAS BEEN MISSING since for more than 3 weeks. I emailed Payza and tried calling support but no answer. I am VERY concerned.
    Alex Mason wrote on July 26, 2012
    Overall Rating
    Features
    Fees/Costs
    Customer Support
    Stay away from this stupid team of payment provider unable to provide a keen service and support. Their phone line never answer and most of the time they get back to you by email 3 weeks later.
    Who is stupid enough to trust such a business ?
    They used to be called alert pay and they changed their name because of their similar bad reputation.
    Avoid PAYZA
    Thanks
    Alex

    ReplyDelete